Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hedy Lamaar






Here's Hedy Lamaar from 1942.  I only have one of the dolls but lots of accessories.  She has a very Hollywood glamor look to her.

Description:vintage celebrity doll
Name:Hedy Lamaar  Date: 1942 Publisher: merrill
Artist:unknown
Format:scans
Condition: cut incomplete set

Ratings: Out of 10
Base: 9 she is lovely, great sparkly shoes
Clothing: 8 very glamorous clothing
Accessories: 9 lots of accessories!
Cover: N/A
Color: 8 a little too much green
Shading/Texture: 9 great detail on patterns and texture
Overall:8.6 of 10

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful paper dolls. I have the original Hedy Lamar cut set with both dolls. Let me know if you'd like me to scan and email them to you.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have scans of an uncut set from one of the reproductions but thank you for the offer. The other doll is lovely and I do not have her, I got this one with a mixed lot of paper dolls.

      Delete