Friday, February 23, 2018

Paper Doll Collaberation 2018 February Date Night

Base
 The theme for the month of February was date night, inspired by Valentine's Day.  The first dress is based on a real dress that of course I can't find a picture of now.  The other dress I imagine in a blush/pink or maybe champagne color and is inspired by vintage lace dresses.  I don't actually dress up to go on a date but I've always liked the idea of wearing something fancy to go out to dinner.  I created  a pair of shoes to go with the short dress and a little hair heart.  Also a box of chocolates, of course, my favorite Valentine's gift!

PaperThinPersona
PaperDollSchool

4 comments:

  1. Everyone went with ruffles except me! The box of chocolates is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you! Love the chocolates! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the long sleeve gloves as they add that touch of Jackie O elegance. I agree with Julie that the box of chocolates is a cute addition to carry off the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The box of chocolates is super cute and I love the wig. Very formal dates.

    ReplyDelete